ASI & ReviewMyAMS Host Powerful Panel: Digital Transformation for Associations
Debbie Willis | November 23, 2021 at 8:00 AM
Alexandria, VA (November 23, 2021) — Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the provider of iMIS — the world's #1 SaaS solution for associations and non-profits — announced today it co-hosted a webinar with ReviewMyAMS featuring a panel of association technology experts and is now making the ungated video recording available to the public at www.advsol.com/digitaltransformation.
On Thursday, October 28, ASI and ReviewMyAMS assembled a group of experts to help explain what digital transformation means for associations, how they can best prepare for it, and the technology they'll need to support an effective strategy.
Hosted by Raphael Badagliacca, ASI's Company Ambassador, and Teri Carden, Founder of ReviewMyAMS, the panel included Michelle Lelempsis, Managing Director of Causeis; Randy Richter, Partner and Director of Technology Solutions at Association Technology Solutions; and Jeff Spring, Senior Product Manager at ASI.
Panelists shared insights on why cloud-based systems are critical to growth and sustainability, particularly given the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. They provided how-to information associations can use to begin or continue their digital transformation journey, including:
- The three common characteristics of associations that significantly grew despite the pandemic
- Best-practice tips from associations/non-profits that have already implemented their plans
- The four essential components of a top-notch digital transformation strategy
- Insights on how to create a Digital Member Value Proposition
The program also included video messages from four ASI clients sharing details about how ASI's iMIS Engagement Management System (EMS)™ has helped with their digital transformation; click the links below to view:
- Henry Chamberlain, President of the Building Owners and Managers Association International
- Stephen Hall, Chief Executive of the Makaton Charity
- Elaina Hamilton Director of Membership Services of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
- Cody Kauhl, Manager of Web Development and Video Production at the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
"This was a high-value event with great, actionable advice that associations can use now," said Bob Alves, ASI's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Based on the feedback we received, we knew we had something special that we needed to share with the wider global audience — so we're making this recording available to everyone. It's exciting to offer such a valuable resource to the community at a time when so many organizations are really searching for guidance."
ASI is a leading global provider of cloud software and services for associations and non-profits. We help clients digitally transform, streamline operations, and grow revenue through industry expertise, best-practice advice, and high-quality SaaS solutions. Our portfolio of solutions includes iMIS — the only engagement management system (EMS) purpose-built for associations and non-profits — and TopClass LMS by WBT Systems, the #1 association and continuing education learning management system.