The iMIS Great Things Awards were created to celebrate and recognize clients and (their solution provider partners) who are using iMIS more, using it better and getting greater value from the platform; the award is not about being perfect, but it is about committing to and striving for continuous performance improvement using iMIS to advance your mission by serving your donors and community at the highest levels.
Awarded monthly, we review countless submissions from the iMIS community, sharing stories on the great things their peers, colleagues and partners are achieving. We are pleased to announce the August 2022 winners:
Congratulations to the Humboldt District Hospital Foundation and their iMIS Evolution to iMIS EMS and their new iMIS website
The new Humboldt iMIS website using iMIS Fundraising was created by the Humboldt team to automate online donations, streamline applications, and help this small-staffed organization increase productivity and efficiency freeing the Humboldt team to do what they do best — fundraise.
Advanced Solutions International’s Brent Fargo nominated the Foundation for its implementation of the iMIS-Fundraising platform to offer donors a simplified and automated approach to donating to support the various efforts within the Foundation. iMIS was used as an all-in-one solution, using RISE to develop the donor-facing portal, set up automatic donation receipts, and help provide donation reports.
Since 1986, Humboldt District Hospital Foundation has been bolstered by over 20,000 supporters in order to provide exceptional health care close to home, support programs, and fund priority medical equipment for the Humboldt District Health Complex including:
- A 24-hour emergency department, fully equipped with the necessary equipment for an emergency situation.
- A Community Oncology Program with up-to-date equipment to mix and administer chemotherapy; and
- An Obstetrics Unit with equipment to deliver newborns.
Lorrie Bunko, who serves as the Humboldt Executive Director, as well as Project Manager on this initiative, told us “We now have that capability to email receipts and invoices directly to our donors from iMIS. There are so many reports we can now easily run. We are able to provide our Board of Directors with data with just a few clicks. Event and fundraising management is easier and our donor profiles are easier to access and have a clean look to them.”
We are pleased to honor the entire Humboldt team, volunteers, as well as the Humboldt hospital staff, with a Great Things Award from ASI.
Congratulations to the Texas Automobile Dealers Association and their iMIS Evolution to iMIS EMS
After 25 years of using iMIS the Texas Automobile Dealers Association (TADA) was awarded a Great Things Award for their move to iMIS EMS. Working with their Authorized iMIS Solution Provider, enSync Corporation, and ASI’s Cloud Client Excellence Team, this move enabled TADA to simplify IT needs, reduce overall technology costs, provide ease of use for staff, enable more accessible and flexible reporting, create customizable dashboards, and improve the member experience including easy membership renewal, event registration, and access to relevant resources.
Chadd Arthur, of enSYNC Corporation, an Authorized iMIS Solution Provider, told us, “It was great to work with Albert and TADA team.”
- TADA staff, enSYNC and ASI worked together to migrate TADA’s database and many custom features to iMIS EMS. For over 20 years TADA used iMIS desktop (an older version of iMIS) and saw an opportunity to position future staff for success and continue being in the iMIS family.
- TADA approached enSYNC’s tailored migration with excitement and a willingness to learn and listen to suggestions.
- At the same time as the migration, TADA also embarked on a RiSE site design using a newer template from 20.3
- TADA is looking forward to working with new software, such as Report Writer Plus, iMIS Forms, and taking advantage of the iMIS Learning Subscription.
- Automatic updates, ASI’s hosting, and detail to security also made it a no-brainer for TADA
We are pleased to honor the entire Texas Automobile Dealers Association team with a Great Things Award from ASI.
Showcase Your Digital Transformation
We love hearing and sharing the great things that the iMIS community is achieving. You’re invited to share your iMIS story on how your association, union or non-profit has transformed your overall performance, streamlined your business processes, improved member engagement, increased member retention, or any way that iMIS helps you achieve your mission’s goals and keeps you ready for the next big thing.
To nominate an organization or nominate your team for a Great Things Award and share your iMIS story visit the iMIS website at imis.com/nominate.